1. The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
First and Last Name
Names of Emergency Contacts
Contact Details of Emergency Contacts
Vet Contact Details
Pet Insurance Details
As a dog walking and training business we also take images for our clients as part of our contract.
We use the above data to deliver our service to you and provide you access to any online galleries.
We collect this data on the following lawful basis fulfill our contract with you as our client and photos are used to advertise the business on social media.
When you visit our website we also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example. This helps us to deliver our service to you and make your experience a pleasurable one.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
Paypal – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
ICloud – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to deliver a full service to you and for our own advertising, ie. using photos to advertise our business via social media, and other marketing material.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure by only using secure sites that are password protected.
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights –
- – the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- – the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- – the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- – the right to have your personal data erased
- – the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- – the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment toanother
- – the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- – rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) andprofiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 07828259177
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for tax legislation purposes.