Have you got a new puppy that you want some help with settling into the home? Or maybe a new older dog? Would you like to do some dog training with your dog but you just don’t have time to get to training classes? Then one to one sessions might be the way to go!
I can work with you at home with training, whether its manners training, teaching a dog self control or just basic obedience. All using up to date reward based methods.
There are many reasons why someone may find a one to one easier for them and their dog then classes, so please do get in touch.
These are a range of things that we can cover within a one to one, though the list is not exhaustive.
- Pulling on the Lead
- Jumping up
- Barking/Lunging on the lead
- Crate Training
- Settling at home
- Settling whilst out
- Socialising/learning to be around other dogs
- Setting Boundaries
- Many More…
- A session to go through your training needs
- On going phone and email support
- Follow up email/training sheets to cover what we went through
- Ideas on how to challenge your training
All one to one sessions start at £25 for the Timberland, Woodhall Spa, Billinghay, Metheringham area.